Search This Blog

Saturday 15 March 2014

Exploration Architecture: Designing With Nature


Basically this exhibition is about how to get inspiration from nature and solve hard problems in our life. I was purely attracted by the shape and structure of the objects in this exhibition, but it is more about science, machinery or architecture than aesthetics.


This project is designed for overheating problem of data centre, composed by many super computers, I guess. The structure of the project was inspired by vein or our lung. I could't fully understand the principle, as it is out of my knowledge. But I'd like to talk about them from my angle.






I used to get obsessed to this kind of complex shape that it is hard to tell where is the beginning or end, which has a mysterious beauty. But once I saw a lot of similar works, I started to feel boring. It seemed a pure object like this cannot satisfy me any more. And this is where I want to improve my work. I want my work can have more layers, flavours, or give people more sense of feeling, than just "oh it looks nice", or even ".....oh.", and that's it.









I pretty like the piece above that my shrimp may like these little spaces. Any from aesthetic angle, it looks cool.










No comments:

Post a Comment