Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Reference: 500 Ceramic Sculptures & Masters: Earthenware


These were collected as potential reference for the research paper, but as 3D works, they were not included in the paper.  

Key words: organic forms, colourful





The colours of this artist's work are so rich, and the contents are so complex. It must be really time-consuming during making. The blue and yellow colours at the back are the effect that I want to achieve. I will do some research and tests later. 





Because my paper is about fantastical landscapes that I was looking for anything that might relevant. This tea set is absolutely abnormal.


This one looks like some alien creature.




Glazes are cool.


This installation is odd. The shape and colour keep making me think about stomach, gut or heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment